Feeding Sars

From: Dickdove@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 05:03:21 PDT

Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:03:21 EDT
From: Dickdove@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Feeding Sars

 I probably missed the replies to my enquiry the other week.
Is it essential to feed Sars with insects or can thay manage in a greenhouse
environment as mine have been for a year ??
I use rain water in trays & notice mosquito larvae & presume these would get
consumed when hatched. I have a VFT & have never fed it in the four years it
has lived with the sars in trays of water. Out of interest they perfectly
happy in the company of several hundred cacti. Are there any other CPs which
would be happy with the foregoing??
Comments would be appreciated

Dick in Berkshire U.K.