Re: You mean it's not N. madagascariensis!!!

From: MCATALANI@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 12:30:49 PDT

Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:30:49 EDT
From: MCATALANI@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: You mean it's not N. madagascariensis!!!

> I have seen one Nep x Coccinea, along with some mini-nep's in little
plastic
>containers, at Tallahassee Nurseries on Thomasville Road and a few "Little
>Pot of Horrors" Neps at Esposito's on Capital Circle. The "LPOH" Neps
>are all labeled as Nep. madagascarensis, which they are not.

>So, what are they??? I am growing a couple of these and have always
>wondered what species (or hybrid) they are.....Anyone know?

 Kirk W. Martin R.S. >>

I have personally personally found that madgascariensis and khasiana are sold
under the madagascan label of LPOH. Others around the country have received
various hybrids as well. If you can post pictures on a web site somewhere,
then many of us will start a debate as to what they are. We're not always
totally accurate, but it is a lot of fun!
Michael Catalani