Drosera gigantea for sale

From: Douglas W. Darnowski (Douglas.W.Darnowski@washcoll.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 06:38:16 PDT

Date: 04 Aug 2000 09:38:16 EDT
From: Douglas.W.Darnowski@washcoll.edu (Douglas W. Darnowski)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera gigantea for sale

In addition to the surplus plants from my research (not wild collected,
only 2 days left on ebay!), as we close down our summer experiments,
there are a bunch of leftover small Drosera gigantea plants. This
happened because the experiments were designed to test methods of
propagation, and some worked. I'm also going to sell these, proceeds to
go towards further research, for

$8/large (most have a small tuber with 1 or more shoots up to 2
inches/5cm long)

$5/medium (between large and small in description)

$3/small (maybe a tuber just sprouting, maybe shoot only, maybe small)

If interested, email me at Douglas.Darnowski@washcoll.edu