Petiolaris Growing

From: sean samia (seansamia@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 04:17:35 PDT

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:17:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: sean samia <seansamia@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Petiolaris Growing

Hey listserver,I grow my Petiolaris plants in a 60
gallon tank,12hour photo period.I have two 4foot
fluorescent fixtures on top.I have no glass on
top.That's too much humidity.The plants will have a
tough time flowering.Exception to the
rule,D.paradoxa.It's an opportunistic plant.It has no
season.Even in the tropics the wind blows.The humidity
needs to fluctuate between night and day.Then your
petiolaris will flower like mad.Petiolaris Sean

http://invites.yahoo.com/