Re: Aldrovanda summer sizzler sale!

From: Phil Sheridan (meadowview@pitcherplant.org)
Date: Wed Aug 13 1980 - 21:52:59 PDT

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1980 21:52:59 -0700
From: Phil Sheridan <meadowview@pitcherplant.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Aldrovanda summer sizzler sale!

Hi Folks:

As usual this time of year we are experiencing exponential growth of our
Japanese Aldrovanda cultures and would like to offer our customers (US
only) a special deal. For the next month we will sell Aldrovanda in lots
of 50 at $1.00 a plant (meadowview sponsors get them at half price or
only .50!) plus our usual shipping and handling fee (please check out
our catalog at www.pitcherplant.org). I hope you will take us up on
this generous offer and try to grow this amazing plant. We had abundant
flowering here this year and last year we recorded two tadpoles
naturally caught and eaten by the 5 mm. traps. I look forward to your
orders.

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan
Director