Nepenthes seed

From: vsorenson@cnx.net
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 20:34:53 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:34:53 -0700
From: vsorenson@cnx.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes seed

Hi everybody!

        It's me Kurt (again). I have resently purchased several seed, and I would
like to know how any tips or tricks on growing them. I would also like to
know about peoples experiences with germinating Nepenthes seed. If there
are different methods of germinating lowland an high land plants or for
different species I would love to know them. The seed I have is N.
senophylla, N. rafflesiana regular and giant form, three forms of N.
ventricosa, N. singapore, N. gracilima, N. lavicola, N. macfarlanei,
mirabilis and viellardii.

Thanks a bunch!
Kurt Polsler
BC Canada