Blooming N. veitchii

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 04:15:06 PDT

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 07:15:06 -0400
From: "Steven Stewart" <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Blooming N. veitchii

Hello,
>From my experience, I do not think you will have to wait months to
see your Nepenthes inflorescense to mature, but 3-8 weeks is possible.
They grow faster this time of year in the south-east U.S.. Is your plant in
greenhouse or terraria? This may also make a difference, I have not grown
this species out of the greenhouse here in Florida.
Take care,
Steven Stewart
Sanford, Florida, USA

1) blooming N. veitchii