Identify this Utric (or "New CP webpage!")

From: Adao Pereira (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 10:40:16 PDT

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:40:16 +0100
From: "Adao Pereira" <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Identify this Utric (or "New CP webpage!")

Hello all!

Having been to Costa Rica these holidays, I found there one Utricularia that
I would like to know the species... The photo is on
http://planeta.clix.pt/welwitschia/cp.htm

click on "Utricularia sp.Costa Rica"
The plant has very big whitish-pink flowers with a yellow mark in the
middle, and it is epiphytic (although I found some growing in the soil, on
mosses).

And I invite you to explore my webpage, also! It's the same address.
The only problem is that it is written in portuguese... but it doesn't
matter, cause there's little text. I think some links are broken... must
take care of it someday...

Thanks,
Miguel