I'm back

From: Chris Teichreb (cteichreb@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 08:40:38 PDT

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:40:38 PDT
From: "Chris Teichreb" <cteichreb@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I'm back

Hi everyone,

   Actually, I was back over a week ago, but had problems
re-subscribing (my fault, I had problems spelling 'subscribe',
I don't like big words ;-)!). So, I'm back after three weeks
in the field and one week of just scratching my head, wondering
what was going on.

   Basically, I want to let everyone that e-mailed me know that
if I haven't replied to an e-mail you sent between mid and late
August/early Sept, it's because hotmail deleted a few e-mails
on me for taking up too much space. So, re-e-mail me and I promise
I'll respond this time!

Happy growing,

Chris

--