Re: Martha

From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 14:10:01 PDT

Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:10:01 EDT
From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Martha

Hey kids, Peter here at California Carnivores...
     Marilee and I are flying out to New York next week and will be doing a
segment for the Martha Stewart Living TV show. They have scheduled an air
date of Friday the 13th of October. If all goes well. Shipping bog gardens
cross country should be a challenge.
     We are going to have Martha autopsy an American Pitcher Plant all over
her kitchen table, and feed a flytrap live bugs. We may do a small windowsill
tank and perhaps a small bog garden. They may film one episode or two. They
may show neither if everything goes wrong! Wish us luck.
    Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!