Re: Drosera underwater

From: Philip Semanchuk (mrbones@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 07:36:20 PDT

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:36:20 -0400
From: "Philip Semanchuk" <mrbones@mindspring.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Drosera underwater

>Do you noticed if there were reprodutive specimens? I start to think about

Hi Vitor,
I walked around in the water for a long time before I saw the D. intermedia.
As a result the water was a cloudy mess that made it hard to see anything.
In this corner of the world, it isn't the right time for seedlings anyway. I
like your observation about the long roots though -- it makes sense.
Especially because intermedia seeds sprout during spring which is typically
a rainy season for us.

Regards,
Philip
URL du jour: http://www.votenader.com/