Re: Back in the fly trap

From: Phil Wilson (cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 10:23:31 PDT

Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:23:31 +0100
From: Phil Wilson <cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Back in the fly trap

David,

>After an extended leave from the list to finish one of those big government
>reports that few people read, I'm now active again. To celebrate <grin>,
>I'm offering free seed of S. flava v. flava from a site near Columbia, South
>Carolina. Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to this address:

You'd have to pay me to take more seed right now.....:-)

Yes, I'm finally back. I'll write in more details later about my
"adventures". At the moment I'm just about recovered from the jet lag
and I've just about sorted through most of the outstanding emails and
the pile of junk mail sent during my absence.

Regards,
Phil Wilson
Email: cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk
Web Site: www.pwilson.demon.co.uk