Greenhouse tray source.......

From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 22:58:20 PDT

Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 01:58:20 EDT
From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Greenhouse tray source.......

Does anyone know a good source for trays (for watering purposes) suitable for
use in a greenhouse to hold potted CP? Width can be up to 18-20 inches,
length is not an issue. I'm looking for trays which are about 4-to-6 inches
deep. Right now I'm using 21-inch round clear plastic saucers from Home
Depot, but they're not a very efficient use of my shelf space.

I have spent hours searching dozens of greenhouse related websites, but can't
find anything even remotely suitable. I tried some hydroponics sites, but
their prices are RIDICULOUS ($35-$50 per tray!!).

Reply directly if you prefer, as not to clog up the list.

Sincerely,

Craig McDonald
Frisco, Texas