Fall Plant Sale

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 15:20:20 PDT

Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:20:20 -0400
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Fall Plant Sale

Hello All. Sorry this only pertains to people in Ontario and Quebec

Niagara Carnivores is having a fall plant sale and open house
Saturday October 14, and the following Sunday, October 22, from 8:30
to 3:30. We have hundreds of sarracenias for sale (see
www.vaxxine.com/ccphome/plants.html for information and photos)

Note, this offer is open for pickup only, and residents of Canada
willing to drive here. We are located in the Niagara Peninsula,
between Hamilton ON and St. Catharines ON.

If you know any other CP growers, that are not on this list and in
driving distance, please pass the word on.

Best Regards, Carl Mazur

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]