LACPS messageboard

From: Chris Hind (chind@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 23:42:20 PDT

Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:42:20 -0700
From: "Chris Hind" <chind@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: LACPS messageboard

Okay so per Tom Johnson's request. LACPS now has a message board, I've got
it up for a trial run right now running off my server at home, ill be
continuing to work on it during the next few days. Feel free to post
whatever you want and I'm very open to any suggestions you might have
regarding it. The url is http://www.cixel.com/cp/
To post just click register, punch in your username and your email address
(in the event you lose your password) and you can then post in whatever
forum you choose.