Re: Marios99

From: Michael Hunt (stovehouse@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 16:10:42 PDT

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:10:42 -0400
From: "Michael Hunt" <stovehouse@earthlink.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Marios99

Cousin Clem,

I recently tried an experiment with Venus's and planted them within the sea
breeze on the Gulf to see the effect salt water would have on them during
Hurricane conditions. I regret the experiment wasn't successful as the
tidal surge washed away the Venus's and I still have not found them.
~ Mike
St. Petersburg Florida
USA