Peter and Martha

From: Chris Teichreb (cteichreb@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 08:22:16 PDT

Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 08:22:16 PDT
From: "Chris Teichreb" <cteichreb@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Peter and Martha

Hi everyone,

   I ended up seeing the clip of Peter on Martha Stewart last night
around 11:30 pm. I missed the first little bit of it, but it did
have them planting up a decorative pot with venus flytraps and
creating mini-bogs with Sarrs, sundews, what looked like U. livida
and a vft.

   Interesting episode, of course, since it involved cps. Good to
see the world becoming more involved about these plants. Good
lead-up to the plug of The Savage Garden too ;-)!

Chris

--
Chris Teichreb

http://www.geocities.com/cteichreb ("Coastal Carnivores", my homepage)