KURT - vsorenson@cnx.net

From: michael pagoulatos (michaelpagoulatos@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 06:53:25 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:53:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: michael pagoulatos <michaelpagoulatos@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: KURT - vsorenson@cnx.net

Kurt,
you wrote "...A certain J.G. seems to have rather
peculiar beleifs.She spoke of us carnivorous plant
growers as if we needed mental help, as if we where
suffering from some kind of dillusion. ".

> There are people who will attempt to ridicule others
(or even attack them) because they are vegetarians,
gun-owners, doll-collectors, Democrats, Christians,
listen to Kitaro, or wear their hair funny, among
millions of other reasons.

The way I see it, one has two options: Either hunt
them down like the vermin that they are and wipe them
out in debate (if you can and it's important enough to
you to do so), or simply ignore them.

Take care,
Michael Pagoulatos