St. Louis Carnivorous Plant Society

From: Susan Farrington (sfarrington@ridgway.mobot.org)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 06:01:28 PDT

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:01:28 -0500
From: "Susan Farrington" <sfarrington@ridgway.mobot.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: St. Louis Carnivorous Plant Society

The next meeting of the St. Louis Carnivorous Plant Society will be
held next week, Saturday, November 4, from 1 pm to 4 pm. We will
be meeting at the house of one of our members, to view his collection,
and to see how he overwinters his plants. If you're interested in
attending, contact me and I'll give you directions and details. All are
welcome, beginning and experienced growers, adults and interested
kids! Our next meeting after that will be held Thursday, January 11 at
6:30 pm here at the botanical garden.

Susan Farrington
Missouri Botanical Garden
P.O. Box 299