Re: Greenhouses and personal relationships

From: MCATALANI@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 11:45:03 PDT

Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:45:03 EDT
From: MCATALANI@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Greenhouses and personal relationships

<< The only problem now is convincing my girlfriend. She was OK with a
 greenhouse that was around 8'x10'. She kind of threw a fit when I told her
 that the greenhouse looks like it is going to be larger, in the 14'x30'
 range. >>

Oh geeez...this brings back memories from when I was married....notice how I
said "was"....anyway, you must always remember to use compromise in your
relationship...therefore if you want a 14'x30' greenhouse, you should have
told her that you wanted a 40'x50' greenhouse, and then compromised back down
to a 14'x30'.....use this mentality sparingly, however, else over time they
willl eventually pick up on on your scheme, and she will tell you how she,
due to her innovative shopping skills, was able to buy a $1,000 outfit for
only $600.....they are cunning and devious...be afraid...be very afraid...