What is D. schizandra?

From: Dave Evans (dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 14:37:19 PDT

Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:37:19 -0400
From: "Dave Evans" <dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: What is D. schizandra?

Dear List,

    Of all the Drosera, schizandra seems to me to be sort of...
    unsure what shape it's leaves should be. Almost like it's
    confused. The lamia is wavy, unlike any other Drosera I'm
    familar with. But the wavyness doesn't appear to have a
    consistent pattern from leaf to leaf. I don't know what to make
    of it. I think it was Ivan who mentioned that he though D.
    schizandra might be a hybrid between D.adelae and D. prolifera.
    I can sort of see that, but wouldn't there then be a lot more
    diversity than what D. schizandra shows?

Dave Evans

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]