VFT tissue culture kits.

From: mrwu@qnet.com
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 08:24:03 PST

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 08:24:03 pst
From: mrwu@qnet.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT tissue culture kits.

> 1) VFT Tissue culture
>There's a teaching kit at North Carolina Biological.>It's under Cape
>Sundew,
but it's the same stuff. If you need >sterile tissue, I'm sure some of
these guys can help. They also have a kit for VFT and S. purpurea if I
remember correctly. Also lots of supplies. But they can get weird
sometimes selling chemicals to private parties. I was once refused an
anti-mold compound for my wingless fruitfly culture even though it is a
food additive. They do sell in kits, however. I don't know if they
behave the same way with plant hormones. Better to pretend to be a
school or corporation. Howard WuBishop, CA