Re: Growing Pygmy drosera indoor? (dormancy)

From: Christer Berglund (christer.berglund@privat.utfors.se)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 13:21:23 PST

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:21:23 +0100
From: Christer Berglund <christer.berglund@privat.utfors.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Growing Pygmy drosera indoor? (dormancy)

Hi,

Actually, I've had thoughts of keeping them under lights, but not
enclosed, but I was worried that the lower humidity (20-30 % in the
wintertime) coupled with less watering (when dormant) would require a
very strict watering schedule. I'm not even sure if dormant pygmy
drosera need high humidity, and then there's the risk of mould/fungi
when keeping them enclosed. Maybe the best solution for me is just to
keep all pots in a tray, under lightbulbs.

Thanks for the help,

--
Christer Berglund
E-mail: christer.berglund@privat.utfors.se