re: CP Archives

From: Robert Ziemer (rrz7001@axe.humboldt.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 11:01:01 PST

Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 11:01:01 -0800
From: Robert Ziemer <rrz7001@axe.humboldt.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: CP Archives

One enhancement that would be great would be an ability to search the
archives for specific words. When you move the archives to ICPS, can a
search engine be included? If this ability to search already exists, I
apologize for my ignorance, but I have not been able to find how to
search the archive site for content.