Re: Lowrie Books...

From: jkimmick@SONNET.UCLA.EDU
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 12:34:42 PST

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:34:42 -0800
From: jkimmick@SONNET.UCLA.EDU
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Lowrie Books...

Hi,
    I messaged Fiona at the UWA press (the publisher of the Lowrie
series) just three weeks ago, and she told me that they were
"considering" publishing a combined edition. They indicated that
this process had just started and probably nothing would be printed
before 2002.
    If you would like to send an email to them, the editor I contacted
was Fiona Camarri <fionamc@cyllene.uwa.edu.au>, who was
exceptionally pleasant and helpful!!! This set of books is truly
outstanding, and it is a shame that they are so hard to come by.
The last time I checked volumes 1 & 2 were several hundred dollars
(US) if you could find them at all.

Jim Kimmick