Trade: Drosera graomogolensis & sp Emas for comparable

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 08:08:30 PST

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:08:30 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Trade: Drosera graomogolensis & sp Emas for comparable

Hey CPers,

I've got some small Brazilian Drosera graomogolensis and sp.Emas (2 of the
most beautiful of all Drosera) for trade. These are rare plants which have
only recently been introduced to cultivation, thanks to one extremely
dedicated and awesome CP enthusiast (you know who you are!). I would love
to hear from anyone who has grown or is now growing these as well!

I want to trade these for comparably rare stuff like D.arenicola,
cendeensis, chrysolepis from the coast of Brazil, humbertii, compacta or
other S.American or African Drosera I haven't got. It should be noted that
I want only true species, not the spatulatas and other weeds falsely
labelled as these plants :)
I know the chances are slim that anyone can help me but thought I would ask
anyway! Thanks,

Sundew Matt
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt