A slight mass media mention

From: HmrTheHrmt@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 11:31:05 PST

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:31:05 EST
From: HmrTheHrmt@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: A slight mass media mention

Something that had me guffawing out loud. On this week's episode of
Star Trek Voyager they are presented with a new way home. One
skeptical crewmember, convinced it's another Red Herring, is giving
examples to another crewmember and says; "Or how about the
telepathic Pitcher Plant that had us all convinced we were on our
way home right before it tried to eat the ship."

Now, that's a Pitcher Plant I'd like to see.....hmmm...or perhaps
not.....

Hamir the Hermit

"Be happy where you are, or as lonely as a star."

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]