Terrarium and DACONIL

From: Randall T. Palmer (ccp108@juno.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 18:19:15 PST

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:19:15 -0500
From: "Randall T. Palmer" <ccp108@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Terrarium and DACONIL

        Living in central, west coast Tampa, Florida ~ winter goes below 60* ~
and before it does ~ I bring my nepenthes in and put them in a
terrarium, inside my house ~ fully moist ~ the water put in is treated
with DACONIL for root rot. For light ~ a 75 watt lamp bulb in a spot
lamp ~ for 16 hours a day. Came trough last winter with out any
casualties and looking good the beginning of cooler weather, this fall.
A couple of tree frogs snuck in this year, but they are keeping up the CO
2.
Cousin Clem