CP SALE: Drosera (Sundews) and Utrics (Bladderworts) - shipping by Tuesday

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 20:51:55 PST

Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:51:55 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP SALE: Drosera (Sundews) and Utrics (Bladderworts) - shipping by Tuesday

Sorry for posting again but II forgot about the holiday on Saturday so
plants will now be shipped Monday or Tuesday. If anyone wants any of these,
please email right away so I can make some more room!

Dear CPers,

I'm clearing out a 10 gallon tank and a couple pots here and there to make
room. This should be the last plant sale of the year, really! :) Might
swap for CP in or fresh out of tissue culture or seed of S American and
African Drosera.

USA Only
Minimum order $25 plus shipping, 10% discount for orders over $50, you pay
after receipt of plants. :)

Need to sell ALL of these IMMEDIATELY! Check your weather forecast before
ordering - I cant be held responsible for frozen plants! All plants are in
good health and will be shipped bare-rooted.

Please list substitutes and EMAIL ME YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS WITH YOUR ORDER.
I'd like to ship on Saturday if possible.

Thanks and good growing to all!
Matt
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt

* = easy plant for beginners, great for tropical terrarium.

DROSERA species, size, price per plant

admirabilis <1" wide, $4*
binata T to 7" high, $5*
capensis alba , <3" wide, $5*
capensis red , 1" wide, $2.50*
capillaris SE USA , <1" wide, adult, $3*
capillaris x intermedia Carolinas, <2" adult, $5*
collinsiae Faryland, to 2" wide, adult, $5*
hamiltonii , <1" wide, $4*
madagascariensis Rhodesia , to 4" high, $4*
nidiformis, to 3" high, adult, $4*
roseana (pygmy), 3 for $5*

UTRICULARIA - Bladderworts (price is per clump)
flaccida, $4*
livida , $4*
longifolia many small plants, $4*
welwitchiana, $6*