CP Website Update

From: Dean Cook (cooks@flytraps.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 21:43:35 PST

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:43:35 -0800
From: "Dean Cook" <cooks@flytraps.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Website Update

Hello Everyone, just letting you know that we have completely
reworked our website at http://www.flytraps.com and it should be
visable to all this week. You will notice we have a special on
N.hamata, we have a limited amount of them available for $95ea. If
anyone notices any errors or something not working, please let me
know. If there is something you would like to see added, feel free
to make some comments, we want to make this page one that is
frequented often, not for just sales but viewing enjoyment and
educational information. Thanks Dean

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]