Re: Creatures of the deep

From: HmrTheHrmt@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 10:57:47 PST

Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:57:47 EST
From: HmrTheHrmt@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Creatures of the deep

Paul;

I too would be interested in the fungus info.

I find that my Sarracenia pots also get aquatic-compatible
earthworms in them, although not as long as yours, perhaps only
three inches long at most. They are also very dark red in color,
almost a burgundy. I assume that they probably eat rotting organic
matter in my pots, such as decaying peat and old, dead Sarracenia
roots, and help aerate the soil, so I've never worried about
them.....

Hamir the Hermit

"Be happy where you are, or as lonely as a star."

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]