Re: Clarke's next book

From: Charles Clarke (boclarke@ust.hk)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 20:38:35 PST

Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:38:35 +0800
From: Charles Clarke <boclarke@ust.hk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Clarke's next book

Dear Joe and Ron,

Thanks for your questions about Nepenthes of Sumatra & PM in Digest 2371.
The latest news is that we are probably looking at a publication date of
early March 2001 at present. The publisher is presently busy with several
other projects, and I have a couple of minor "technical problems" to
overcome before the text can be finalised. I can't elaborate at present,
but I can assure anyone who is interested that the extra wait will be
worthwhile!

Best wishes,

Charles