water filter

From: , vsorenson@cnx.net (Kurt_Polsler@cos.agilent.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 06:56:18 PST

Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 06:56:18 -0800
From: <Kurt_Polsler@cos.agilent.com>, vsorenson@cnx.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: water filter

Hi everybody,

        I was in a hydroponic/indoor garden centre the other day. I found
a charcoal filter that fit onto a tap. The clerk told me it filtered out
everything from the water, but he didn't seem to know what he was talking
about. I would like to know if any of you know if these filters aqre able
to do what the clerk told me. They where made by leader, meader or some
thing like that. Also, Steve regarding your plan to save the wetlands, I
found it quite amusing. It was nice to see something funny after a looong
day.

Thanks,
Kurt