Lowrie Catalog

From: FOODBAG@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 07:30:12 PST

Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 10:30:12 EST
From: FOODBAG@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Lowrie Catalog

  Hi All,

  I better clarify something. I do not have a scanner of my own, and my
  one attempt with another scanner produced a slightly blurry copy,
  which could have been bad with some of the numbers looking similar, so
  I need your postal address to send you a copy. If I can figure out
  how to scan it better with someone's aid(since I don't have one) you
  bet I will. I just know what it's like to have to send International
  Reply Coupons and wait for weeks, so I thought I would help some
  otheres out.

  Regards,

  Joe Griffin
  Lincoln, NE USA