Re: That documentary

From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 13:49:31 PST

Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:49:31 EST
From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: That documentary

Howdydoo; Peter here at California Carnivores. I want to thank all those
who offered help to Jennifer on that Venezuelan documentary. She has obtained
several species for the film.
     As for CP in television movies, I don't know what the ultimate purpose
was for, but we received an order and shipped plants to the offices of Star
Trek Voyager last month. Maybe they'll show up in some future episode of the
series. Or maybe an employee just took them home! Seeya. Peter