Elite Greenhouses

From: michael King (MKing1@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 14:33:46 PST

Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:33:46 -0500
From: michael King <MKing1@compuserve.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Elite Greenhouses

Dear Andrew,

    Glad to hear you are thinking of getting a larger greenhouse; just a
few thoughts when choosing on a particular brand:
   Having bought an 'Eden' green house with a base, I have lost count on
how many times people and myself have tripped/ kicked on the base
accidentally when walking into or out of the greenhouse. I believe the
Elite has a raised base as well. The 'Robinsons' greenhouse I have has a
"ground level threshold" which has caused no problems.
   Construction should be another consideration especially with the recent
storms in the UK, look for as strong as a design as possible.
   Rainwater collection; I looked recently at an Elite greenhouse and did
not think that the down pipe arrangement was that good.
   Price differences; as a purchase of an aluminium greenhouse is a
decision on which the greenhouse is based on years of use, the difference
in price should not be the final deciding factor within reason. My own
experience with the Robinsons greenhouse has been the "best buy" for me.

Best Regards

Mike King

See my Carnivorous Plant Website:
 http://www.carnivorousplants.uk.com