Atlanta area CP organizations

From: Ronnie Spears (rspears@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 05:56:15 PST

Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:56:15 -0500
From: "Ronnie Spears" <rspears@mindspring.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Atlanta area CP organizations

I am an experienced CP grower, conservationist, and enthusiast
returning to my interests here in the Atlanta area. I am curious to
know if anyone in the Atlanta region knows of any CP groups that
meet, do field trips, etc... If so, How would I make contact with
these people or this group? In addition, thanks for the responses
concerning the request for info on availability of Cephalotus f.

Regards, Ronnie Spears Oxford, Georgia

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]