Frogs & nepenthe

From: Randall T. Palmer (ccp108@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 18:48:01 PST

Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:48:01 -0500
From: "Randall T. Palmer" <ccp108@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Frogs & nepenthe

        In a earlier posting they comment that the frog would have to compete
with the nepenthe for food is probably what happen. Out on the back
porch with the terrarium top off ~ the tree frog like the moisture around
my plants and the fact that they attracted bugs. But when I brought my
monkey cups inside ~ two frogs hide and came too. Sorry to say, last
week, when I kept looking at one of the frogs he was just staying on the
edge of one of my pots ~ this week he starting to turn into a skeleton.
The other one turn into a escape artist ~ I later found in the bathroom
and put outside.
Cousin Clem