Re: succulents - Re: Propagule dissemination

Michael (IFMJC@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU)
Wed, 03 Nov 1993 19:37:04 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 3 Nov 93 18:09:03 -0800 <Todd_Kaufmann@FUSSEN.MT.CS.CMU.EDU> said:
>I'm really a cacti/succulent grower, but I've been lurking here amongst the
>CPs.
>
>Are there any cacti/succulent mailing lists? Shall we start one?

I don't know of any mailing lists. There SHOULD be one! But since a large
portion of the population has some cactus or Kalanchoe or Aloe on a
windowsill somewhere, there would be a LOT of chatter.

>I've been pretty successful with propagation. I have ~40 different species,
>maybe ~130 total plants. For the past year I haven't been acquiring many
>new ones, mostly because I can't find many new interesting species locally,
>and I don't have any room for more...

Like CP. you gotta go mail order.