CP

Don Burden (donb@coplex.coplex.com)
Mon, 22 Nov 93 21:50 EST

> From: "Lam Shing,MPhil" <plato!shlam>:
> I have been on the CP list for a while. Although I didn't have a CP, I
> find the discussion here very interesting and informative. I am living
> in Hong Kong. Here we have some native CPs.

Welcome to the CP group! As far as I know, you are the only subscriber
from Asia. Hope this makes you feel special! :-)

> What is Nature Malaysiana? I have never heard of this - book? - quarterly?

This is a quarterly publication. The issue to buy is the one with the
Nepenthes article, 'Pitcher Plants of East Malaysia and Brunei'. Cost is
$3.50. Send cash to:

The Publisher
Tropical Press Sdn. Bhd.
29, Jalan Riong
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Request Volume 13, Number 4
Sending cash is best. There's no agreement between US and Malaysia to allow
US citizens to send International Money Orders to Malaysia. It may be best
to buy two copies for $7 so that coins aren't noticable inside your envelope.

--
Don Burden
New Albany, Indiana, USA