Re: I am not sick

MALOUF@ESTD.NRL.NAVY.MIL
Sun, 19 Dec 1993 20:16:33 -0500 (EST)

Kevin Snively <ksnive@hebron.connected.com> writes:

>today while we were decorating for christmas i started hanging
>decorations on one or my taller _Nepenthes_. you know the kind,
>sort of small & light brass holiday scenes. of corse it has started
>swaying around a little precariously. ??? do you think the artifical
>snow flakes are too much ??? i haven't quite figured out how to make
>it support a string of lights yet eather ;-) i think the presents
>will look real good under it !

Have you thought of inserting blinking colored lights inside the
pitchers? I'll bet your Nepenthes would look neat, with colored
lights blinking from inside the traps!

Although the word 'Nepenthes' has the same number of syllables
as 'Tannenbaum', it just won't substitute into the familiar
holiday song 'O Tannenbaum' very well. You see, the emPHAsis
is on the wrong sylLAble.

Perry (in a wierd mood, obviously)