Re: _Pinguicula_ ?

Bob Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 11:54:13 -0800 (PST)

I believe that it is a form of P. moranensis, at least that is what I've
been told. It is a very desireable plant; it has very narrow-petaled
dark purple and white flowers, and the whole plant colors up in the
growing season to a nice pink. In brighter light, the veins become a
darker pink color. The rosette is very flat, with upcurled edges, and is
about 4" wide.