Re: Iguana food..

Phil Soderman (sgrower1@coyote.rain.org)
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 07:26:39 -0800 (PST)

I went to dinner in a Lake Tahoe diner called Carlos Murphys and they
list Iguana on their menu. Served only during Iguana season (feb 30-31).
Since it's so close to the mythical date strap some warm clothes onto
those offending critters and send them up to Tahoe for a little
recreation. Good luck finding them a home. Phil Soderman sgrower1@rain.org