Re: D. burmanni withering

Steve Clancy (slclancy@uci.edu)
Thu, 31 Mar 94 11:14:16 -0800

Thanks, but I forgot to mention that I knew that :-). These plants have not
even flowered, but are dying away. I have transplanted the ones that are
left to smaller pots instead of the terrarium in the hopes I can save them.
I raised D. burmanni years ago, and it is one of my favorites because it is
so prolific, even weedy!

Thanks for the reply.

-- Steve Clancy
Biomedical Library
University of California, Irvine, U.S.A.
SLCLANCY@UCI.EDU

"My, what a pretty flower, may I smell it? AAAAAAHHHH! CHOMP!"