Re: Safer Spray

Bob Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 08:45:46 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think this is right - Safer spray is more than just glorified
soap. In my experience, it does kill aphids, as well as mealybugs. As
with anything, you do have to repeat applications (especially with
mealybugs), to get the newly hatched beasts.

It is also not "innocuous." Inhaling the spray can be at best irritating,
at worst, it can bring on chemical pneumonia.