Re: _Aldrovanda_

Kevin Snively (ksnive@hebron.connected.com)
Sat, 16 Apr 1994 09:02:04 -0700

On Thu, 14 Apr 1994, Paul Temple wrote:

> I would have requested an order of Aldrovanda except that:
>
> 1 - I just read my mail - too late!
>
> 2 - US phone numbers are of less use to thos of us in the UK, I'd have
> preferred E-mail.
>
> If anyone reading this ordered spares in the entrepreneurial hope of
> selling on to suckers who missd opportunities - remember me!
>
> Regards
>
> Paul (Sucker numero uno)

Paul
I think Andrew will probably have ordered more than he has
immediate need for, and I'm sure a letter from a WORLD FAMOUS
auther like your self would at least get you some consideration
besides he is from the same general part of Europe as you are.
his big deal on this is that it will be waiking up soon and
aquatics don't seem to mail well while awake. e-mail me your
snail address and how many you want, then send him a snail letter.
krs