Re: Plastic Oz (was PVR)

John Taylor [Catweasel] (rphjt@minyos.xx.rmit.EDU.AU)
Sat, 7 May 94 20:54:03 DST

>From: barry@as.arizona.edu (Barry Meyers-Rice)
>
>Richard also sent to me a plastic template of Australia, 15 cm across.
>Complete with holes in it so so can mark the boundaries between states and
>territories. Richard, why did you send me this? Is this referred to in the
>PVR Act?

I remember those from primary school geography classes. Is your's the
"sans Tasmania" version, Barry? "Taswegians" get a pretty miffed when
maps of Australia leave them out... They're the ones down under Down
Under ;-) (Don't get me wrong - I think Tassy's a lovely place).

| John Taylor [Catweasel] | Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology |
| rphjt@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au | Department of Applied Physics |
| | Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA |