Re: VENUS FLY TRAPS--HELP?

Patrick Cox (PCOX@cox.nsac.ns.ca)
20 May 94 16:14:06 AST

I picked this up from rec.gardens froma thread I had been following. Can
anyone lend any credence to this? I find it a bit appauling if it is true.
Some one else had mentioned something to the effect that TC (tissue cultured)
plants were the only (or best) way to propagate VFT's. Hmmm... what about
seeds and dividing large plants?