Re: Low humidity

Robert L. Briggs (rbriggs@ozarks.sgcl.lib.mo.us)
Sun, 22 May 1994 14:18:34 -0500 (CDT)

On page 48 of the Pietropaolo's book, Carnivorous Plants of the World,
under the section on water and humidity, James swears he was growing
N.anamensis in his bedroom for two years. He claims his house is heated
with forced hot air and the Pietropaolos live in Canandaigua, N.Y..
He goes on to say that the plant pitchered well despite the low
humidity........(Hmmmmm!) I live in S.W. Missouri, (Far more humid than
New York!) I think I'll set some of my N.redlanderii starts out in the
kitchen to see if they will grow any pitchers. Has anyone else had any
luck with low humidity Neps.?

| Robert L. Briggs | Springfield Missouri |

rbriggs@ozarks.sgcl.lib.mo.us

RSVP