Re: GODDAM #$@*&%1~ POSSUMS!

Bob Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 7 Jun 1994 15:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

In thinking about the nature of the damage - holes in the pots about 4-5"
wide, and pitchers slit open lengthwise (and chewed as well), I almost
wonder if it isn't the work of something more dextrous - say squirrels,
or raccoons? I tend toward something nocturnal, because I always have
seen any damage (even the minor damage) in the morning early.